3 Steps to Access the School Directory App
1. From your smart phone’s internet browser, go to www.schooldirectoryupdate.com.
2. Enter the Username and Password you received from your school. (Forgot your login credentials? No worries, simply click here to get a password reminder.) You’re in!
3. Save the School Directory App icon to your homescreen.
- iPhone Users: While in the app, click the square-with-arrow icon in the middle bottom of the screen. Then select “Add to Homescreen”. That’s it!
- Android Users: While in the app, press the menu button, then “Add Bookmark.” Go to your homescreen. Press and hold any blank spot. Select “Shortcut”, then “Bookmark.” Select the bookmarked app page.
- Blackberry Users: While in the app, press the BlackBerry key. From the pop-up menu select “Add to Home Screen.” Type in the name you would like. Press “Add” when you’re finished specifying your preferences.
Now you can simply press the School Directory App icon from your homescreen without having to re-enter your login credentials!
Just wanted to let you know that AtoZ was awesome! I hope that people appreciate how easy it is to use.
-Brooks Moran, Waples Mill Directory Chair
We got them and LOVE THEM! Everyone at Wyngate ES is very pleased with the directory. I even asked for constructive criticisms, and have received nothing but stellar reports. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
-Kim Heffernan, Wyngate ES Directory Chair
We used to do the directory ourselves but last year we started using AtoZ Directories and it was one of the best decisions we ever made as a PTA."
-Debby Orsak, Luxmanor Elementary Directory Chair